In order to contact IT, please do not come to our office.
We can solve 99% of issues remotely and/or over the phone. In order to contact us, send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, visit https://helpdesk.fmd.uga.edu or call 706 542 7417. If you call and we do not pick up, leave a voice message! This will create a ticket for us and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
- If you need euipment for teleworking, put in a ticket with your need.
- How to Install VMware Horizon Client for Windows
(Preferred Method of access to VDI Desktops)
- How to Access Your VDI Desktop from only a Web Browser
- How to Access your Physical Computer
(Only if you are in Engineering)
- Computer User List - AdvUser, User or Engi
(To determine which pool/button you need to choose based upon your myid)
- Collaborative Tools
(Zoom and Office 365 for your personnel computer)
- Helpful Web Links - these can be accessed from anywhere
Aim -> https://aim.fmd.uga.edu
UGAMart -> https://ugamart.uga.edu/
Work Request -> https://workrequest.fmd.uga.edu
- Haven't confirmed yet,
Starting Monday (March 16th) Charter Spectrum will offer free broadband/Wi-Fi access for 60 days to homes with K-12 and/or college students that don’t already have it. To enroll call (844) 488-8395.
- EITS Contunity Page -> https://eits.uga.edu/continuity/