The UGA Facilities Management Division is the largest of 7 divisions reporting to the Senior Vice President for Finance and Administration. The exceptional staff of over 800 personnel within the Facilities Management Division manage, operate and maintain campus landscapes, buildings and infrastructure to promote the long-term sustainability of the University of Georgia.
To maintain and enhance the learning environment through quality service and stewardship of UGA’s natural and physical resources.
Integrity—Personal and Professional
- Maintain the highest degree of personal integrity, accountability and professional ethics
- Emphasize honesty, dependability, teamwork, and open communication
- Commit to productive and conscientious performance of our responsibilities
Teamwork through Mutual Respect and Fairness
- Value people as our greatest resource, maximize employee potential, appreciate diversity and treat everyone with fairness and respect
- Provide an enjoyable and safe work environment
- Involve employees and other stakeholders in the decision-making process
Excellence in Service and Innovation
- Focus on customer service and build partnerships
- Add value by sharing our facilities management expertise to excel as the campus provider of choice
- Encourage creativity, innovation and opportunities to learn